Fall 2019 Session
September 7, 2019 - Scrimmages, Skills and Player Evaluation Day The Skills and Team building days are crucial in our quest for fair and balanced teams. Please adjust your schedule and attend both events if at all possible. PLAYERS SHOULD ATTEND! Everyone initially meets in main gym). If you are planning on coaching, please make yourself available to evaluate players during the clinic and team building. Are you thinking of playing “UP”? Are you thinking of playing in a division with older players. Please declare your intentions. It is best to attend the older age group skills eval time period for assessment purposes.
September 7, 2019 - Scrimmages, Skills and Player Evaluation Day
All Girls: 9:00 a.m.- 10:30 a.m.
Boys D- Grades 1-2: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ( Stay and watch if you want to play up in Boys C)
Boys C- Grades 3-4 12:00-1:30 p.m.
Boys B- Grades 5- 6: 1:30 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Boys- Grades 7-9 - 12: 3:00-4:30 p.m.
· Next Saturday, go directly to your Team building event; you do not sign in after today.
· If you bring a basketball have it marked permanently with your name and phone number.
· Check your schedule, your practice and game times change weekly.
· We always go by the practice/game schedule printed online.
· The open gym schedule is online.
· SCBA usually sends out weekly emails, please check your emails.
Games begin September 21; Auditorium games ends October 26, 2019;
Big gym championship games end November 2
(Exception: Boys A ends on 10/26 to avoid conflicts with high school tryouts